Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can someone explain this voda bill please?

• 16-02-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folks,

can someone tell me what the 17e fee is for? i gave back a usb modem after 2 weeks , fek all coverage and crap speeds as posted in another thread. no i have been billed for over 50euro for this??? crazy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Aren't the official terms that you get a full refund if returned within14 days?

Ring up their customer service dept and inquire about the bill. They might wipe it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

well, i got the money back for the modem and the girl said the contract would be cancelled 1st thing monday, (a few weeks ago). she said i would be billed for the 2 weeks usage but i wasnt expecting 50e, she said it wouldnt be much.
    whats this promo about? looks like i gotta ring them cnuts up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

so i should have had no bill at all then??!
    i did alot of texting to sweden, which seems to account for the sms messages. 23.78,
    no idea where the rest came from, it looks like voda never cancelled the bill at that rate? what a sham, that clown in the voda fone shop said she would cancel it when i returned the modem:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You might want to edit out your phone number there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

They may have done but I'd trust someone in a phone shop about as much I'd trust a used car salesman.

sham, im not on that number no more so doesnt bother me the slightest.
    will go into the voda shop tomorrow and ask them to explain it.

rung voda up today, she said the 17e fee was line rental.??
    wtf, since when was a usb modem sing line rental?
    should be getting a bill for 23.78, if they charge me for line rental i am going to kick up a fuss

Advertisement