Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Theater covering Pink Floyd anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Awesome. I love that they even included the samples of people talking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Class.:cool:
    I saw Nightwish do a version of High Hopes last night as well.
    much better than Van Morrison's Comfortably Numb:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

awful awful guitar tone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

The nightwish thing was horrible.This is pretty decent,but not quite as good as the australian pink floyd show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

one of the best DT bootlegs, tho as usual, LaBries voice is sub-par. i swear, he suits nothing other than DT. DarkSide is the only one of their album covers i listen to, the others are great musically, but the vocals aint the may west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

The cover of the Dark Side Of the Moon album by them is one of the best covers i've heard of Floyd. Methinks they really did a superb job, covering Floyd is no easy task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Check out Dub Side of the Moon by Easy Star All-Stars. Brilliant and orginal cover of Dark Side of the Moon, track for track.

http://www.easystar.com/dubsidemain.html

It's a dub cover, but it's an amazing version of one of the best rock albums out there.

The vocals on that Dream Theater cover were horrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Lodgepole wrote:

The vocals on that Dream Theater cover were horrible.

Money eats a cass, apparently.

Advertisement