Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my options? Three 3G problems....

Options
  • 16-02-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

I will keep this short,(believe me I could rant) I have the Three data package with 3000Mb/month. I got the card over a month ago. the SIM stopped working so I call Three on 083 3333333 to order a new one.

I was told "it will be with you within 10 days" by some nice Scottish person, I thought it was just something they "Have" to say to cover their arse in case it does not turn up for 10 days...........I say fine and sit and wait.

Day 7 comes and nothing, I ring and they say it was sent out on the 28/1/2006 and should be with me any day now, needless to say it was not.

I have rang many times since, been passed from person to person, and country to country (India and Scotland) I have been nice and angry and both approaches have still not got me any closer to getting, or even finding out where MY sim card is!

What are my options? can I cancel the contract? As far as I am concerned they have not lived up to their end of the contract by supplying me a service.

What is really sickening is the fact it took TWO days for the original SIM and Data Card to get here...................how can a SIM take so long to get out the door?

Any help would be great, I am at my wits end with these people, if I ran my company like this I would under a bush tonight!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

go to nearest 3 shop

do not leave shop without live sim and a months rebate on your bill , they hate customers with bad stories about them clogging up the shop on saturday and costing them business

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Sponge Bob wrote:
    go to nearest 3 shop

do not leave shop without live sim and a months rebate on your bill , they hate customers with bad stories about them clogging up the shop on saturday and costing them business

Thanks for that Sponge Bob, does it make any difference that I got the contract over the internet?

I did call the 3 Shop in Galway but he got all defensive and told me to "call 333 from your hand set" at which point i hung up as he could not have listened to a word i said about my sim not working!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

he has a fisht of sims in the shop, hold up the queue in shop street for as long as it takes !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

I am in Carrick on Shannon tomorrow, they have a shop there, i will let you know how i get on.

Advertisement