Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two questions about boards

Options
  • 16-02-2007 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭

1. If I take too long to write a post and then click Submit, it logs me out and sometimes my post is lost in the re-logging in process, any way around this?
    To keep me logged in until I clear my cookies or logout?

2. I can't add forums to my Subbed threads through "Forum tools", is it broken?

Well, I can, but I have to open the link in a new tab, it doesn't bring the menu thing that used to be there down any more (Search this forum doesn't work either)

I'm using Firefox and have boards allowed in the NoScript extension, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

BopNiblets wrote:
    1. If I take too long to write a post and then click Submit, it logs me out and sometimes my post is lost in the re-logging in process, any way around this?
    To keep me logged in until I clear my cookies or logout?
    When you log in use the "remember me" option. Then it will log you back in automatically should the session have expired in the meantime.
    BopNiblets wrote:
    2. I can't add forums to my Subbed threads through "Forum tools", is it broken?

Well, I can, but I have to open the link in a new tab, it doesn't bring the menu thing that used to be there down any more (Search this forum doesn't work either)
    There is a known issue involving drop-downs on any forum or thread with more than one page. The work-around is the one you have found yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Aha, excellent, thank you sir. :)

Advertisement