Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rovi's moving house question

Options
  • 17-02-2007 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Firstly, this is in a new thread 'cos for some reason my "log in" disappears on the original thread so I can't reply (whats that all about?????)
    Anyway, I posed this question to my "super" after he refused my glock application. He thinks he is going to keep HIS district pistol free, so I asked what he would do if someone with a fullbore pistol moved into HIS area and then the renewal situation arose? I suggested he would be caught in a position where he would have to renew (no good reason not to) thus making a mockery of his refusal of my application....... his answer was simply a raised eyebrow "will I" to my statement that he would have to renew, suggesting that he would not !!!!
    So, you can take whatever from that. Of course, he wasn't going to concede to my arguement anyway, so maybe he was just posturing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭ironsight

Saddlebags,

if I might ask, do you by any chance happen to fall under of the are Swords, ultimately Coolock Jurisdictional area?
    If so, I would like to chat with you as I am contemplating the legal route myself at the moment and any other cases may be of benifit.

Cheers
    Ironsight

Advertisement