Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Mock

Options
  • 17-02-2007 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey guys just wonderin does any1 hav any hints 4 me 4 the music mock?? Any clues 2 what the long q is? PLEASE dont say gerald BARRY!!! O yea any clues bout the Gerald Barry Q????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lc_88

Come on guys any1 out there done it?????

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I'm not doing it until next Monady, when are you doing it? Maybe you could help me? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I did it but what do you mean by long question?
    Sean Nos came up on the essays
    I think queen was the guitar interlude
    The unheard was dodgy- know your Irish instumental techniques
    Tchaiv- Love Theme know differences between two main playing of it
    I can't remember Bach, I don't have the papers!

This was the DEB papers btw and I hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lc_88

Any1 no wat the Gerald Barry Q was bout??? or Bach????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Top Military Secret: Gerald Barry is the easiest of the prescribed composers to answer on.

(The "long" question is the one for 25 marks iirc. The first one. The one with more questions. It's "longer".)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

in the music do you sing a song? like could i do miss you from blink 182, cause im good at doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Danuogma

in the music do you sing a song? like could i do miss you from blink 182, cause im good at doing it

Music and the piece of worthless paper (the leaving cert) have nothing to do with each other!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

I have music 2moro and i pretty much have most of it learnt, just wondering what bach mvt came up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

sunflowerz wrote:
    I have music 2moro and i pretty much have most of it learnt, just wondering what bach mvt came up?
    The aria duetto came up on mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

kewl........thanks!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 daodownandout

Can anyone help me out. I have my mock today, I know that the love theme is on it and the guitar solo section of Bohemian Rhapsody. Can someone post up some of the questions?
    Thanks

Advertisement