Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] IAC Lose a Nyx

Options
  • 17-02-2007 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Okay so IAC have just lost a Nyx so with all these capital ships being lost lately do you think it hurts those corps/alliances that owned them much? Or will they bounce back and get new MS's and Titans ? :D

So far count is Nyx, Aeon, Erebus Down on the D2/Goons/RA side and an unfinished LV titan on the BoB/LV/Friends side . :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

It'd be great if it hurt them... if the loss of a titan doesn't hurt them then there's no point in playing the game anymore, they've just won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Couldnt agree more. Lets the big alliances know that they're not invincible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

_39039093_sahhaf_203bodyap.jpg

There was no Nyx, all hail IAC!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

tba wrote:
    _39039093_sahhaf_203bodyap.jpg

There was no Nyx, all hail IAC!

lmao

Is there a tutorial type thing somewhere that explains who all the main movers in Eve are? I've never heard of Iac before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate init? I'm fairly sure they were down south east with us. As enemies as it was.

You can trade alcohol in this game? ... I've found my calling "beer baron"! Now all I need is for Jaggeh to come along and tell me that all the beer in the game is controlled by the largest corps and I can never be a beer baron. Then I can go cry myself to sleep in dreams of.... oh... shiiiiiiite... I just realised I've been on the internet for about 2 hours doing email etc... and Eve has been running in the background! I'm in bloomin' low sec, AFK!!!!!

:( Where do you hang out? I can come kill ya? I always enjoy catching afk pilots. Particularly guys in retrievers. They go nuts as if for some reason it's my fault they're dead and not their own stupidity that's to blame... Altho speaking of mining I've got me an alt now that will be low sec mining. I intend to have a cloaked falcon watching her. Should surprise the hell out of anyone looking for an easy gank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

all alcohol trades are controlled by..... crap nevermind ive cvrushed enough dreams.

God damnit... are ALL the Alts in the game female?

Yeah Lupus Canus Cronus, I normally hang around Fusk, but don't enter if you're a pirate cause we're totally anti-pirate around these parts, we'll end ya no bother I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

My alts all man !

two more days for exhumer lvl 5 his mighty drill will be pointer and longer than normal

God damnit... are ALL the Alts in the game female?

Yeah Lupus Canus Cronus, I normally hang around Fusk, but don't enter if you're a pirate cause we're totally anti-pirate around these parts, we'll end ya no bother I'm sure.

Ah anti pirates. The pvppers who say they only pvp to stop pvp or something like that.... It never seems to make sense however serious anti pies are some of the bestest people to fly against seeing as they get worked up easily. I'll take a look at the map when I get home and see where you're hanging about,I might come down to pay the locals a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

bizmark wrote:
    My alts all man !

two more days for exhumer lvl 5 his mighty drill will be pointer and longer than normal

/me touches the drill

Ah anti pirates. The pvppers who say they only pvp to stop pvp or something like that.... It never seems to make sense however serious anti pies are some of the bestest people to fly against seeing as they get worked up easily. I'll take a look at the map when I get home and see where you're hanging about,I might come down to pay the locals a visit.

It's funny really, I only joined an anti-pirate corp cause I thought I'd spend my days hunting down the like of Gneez, but it's pretty much the same as normal corps except you don't randomly slaughter people.... and I'm kinda itching for random slaughter, most of the people I can kill are too new to get decent low sec.

Sure pop down for the craic, I'm sure we'll blow yer face a new one! Oooooh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

tbh this would not hurt gerontiq that bad as he has the hulk bpo. he also used to be in xelas and has loads of isk to throw around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

So he has a money printing press then

I often wonder why corps/alliances don't all chip in and get a hulk bpo etc. and just watch the money roll in. Seems the most sensible way of going about raising funds

Advertisement