Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Test

Options
  • 17-02-2007 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I heard that there was some insurance company in Ireland offering cheaper insurance if you pass some extra test. Does this actually exist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Yes i think you mean the Hibernian ignition test. There are some terms and conditions to the test like you can only have you driving test done and passed in i think two years but not too sure. This test is taken on one day half day in class watching videos and the second out driving. The discount depends on how well you do in test and it will last for 4 years. I have done this test myself 4 years ago.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

britton offer the same thing. a €70 euro test

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Aren't Britton a brokerage that just resell (presumably Hibernian's) insurance products?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Hibernian will also give a 30% discount if you pass the IAM test.

• Advertisement
Advertisement