Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque to the UK

Options
  • 17-02-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I need to get a cheque to the UK over the next few days, but dont have a chequebook. I know you can get a sterling draft or something like that in the banks, but there closed today and I cant get to one when im in work during the week.

Any ideas on how I can get around this? Can it be done on the net or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Don't think you'll get one if you can't go in to collect it. Your banks telephone banking might do it over the phone, but you'll still have to wait for it to be dispatched out to you.

Could you not to a transfer straight to the account in question? Get their BIC and IBAN and so that you can do the transger via internet or telephone banking

Advertisement