Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cant make head nor tail of this one!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

hhmmmm what's with the pic of the mobile phone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

think it's to illistrate how low the car is, so no chance of going over speed bumps!!!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

If I were to spend 4k on a LHD "sporty" Golf, I'd go and get the real deal:

LINK

6c51_27.JPG

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Very chav.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

"Real head turner" :rolleyes: - more like real stomach turner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"Will swap for vw golf cabrio 1998-1999"

I'm sure you would.

"Please take my old car and give me a much newer one for free, thanks":rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

see the maseratti hubs.....
    christ!

btw, has anyone here got a REAL maseratti.? running costs would be unreal! and getting it repaired. DITTO.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Does he have blue lights behind the front grille? Take a look a the second picture from the top left.

Someone has a sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

legs11 wrote:
    see the maseratti hubs.....
    christ!

btw, has anyone here got a REAL maseratti.? running costs would be unreal! and getting it repaired. DITTO.........

I had and its another reason I wouldn't buy anything Italian ever again!!!!! Even their pizza's are horrible.:)

Advertisement