Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF XI Buddy pass

Options
  • 17-02-2007 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hi

im thinking about buying FF XI but would love to try it first, so if anyone can share buddy pass with me i would appreciate.

pm me or email: fresh4@poczta.onet.pl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

I was playing FFXI for almost 2 years since it first came out in EU Otc 2004,i took a long break since last july and now i came back reactived my IDs.They added alot of more new tuff onto Game.I'v complete all the Missions till last July updated but when i came back i found alot of more waiting for me such like raising your own chocobo,and new missions for the 3rd expansion park.I am 1 of the best war and rng on Hades server,if you want to try play FFXI and chose Hades server ,need a help just let me know.

FFXI is a Good team work online game,you cant live without friends in game.

and the story line is so good.just like other FF,its so classic
    take look this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3-K2aRwQY

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That video is awful.

I haven't played FFXI but from what I've heard from friends who are into MMORPGs is that it's terrible and you are better off with World of Warcraft or Guild Wars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

They are different type MMORPGs,if you are FF fan you can give it a try,to be honest it has its good and bad side,Wow and GW are great.but cant compare to FFXI as they are total different types.i played FFXI just like the other FF games i do enjoy the story line and share monengt and try to be success with my friends.thats the most important thing if you play a online game.i should post the song after i complete the 2nd expansion pack.after 2 months hard work with your friends.that final FF song did make me cry.

here is someone's final CoP movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pxASECPEc

btw that video made about 2years ago.alot things changed since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

I love this game... thinking of starting back... but yeah no need to try it out... it's too good....

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Fresh2000

hey,

couldnt get buddy pass so my friends convinced me to check WoW Burning Crusade and im stuck with it for at least 3 more weeks but still tempted by FFXI cause im playing FFXII on my PS2 and thats make me want to play online one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

What realm are you on in WoW? yeah if you like XII, you will deffinetly love XI

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Fresh2000

Twisted Neither - Alliance side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Joeface

well not sure this helps
    Have a final Fantasy X1 , never installed it , cause i lost my broadband just after getting it.

I don't think i even took it out of the box.....damn shame really was a huge fan of 7-8-9- and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Joeface wrote:
    well not sure this helps
    Have a final Fantasy X1 , never installed it , cause i lost my broadband just after getting it.

I don't think i even took it out of the box.....damn shame really was a huge fan of 7-8-9- and so on.
    I'm the same :( I was given XI when it came out, but i've only gotten broadband in the past month, and i've no money at the minute. Its really annoying having it sitting there unused.

Advertisement