Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer Lessons !!

• 17-02-2007 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Drummer available to give drum lessons.
    I will teach you how to learn any style using logical learning techniques.
    Ive been playing for 4 years and am completely self taught.
    I prefer funk and Rock n Roll.

txt me or email me, I live in tallaght.
    085 711 2490

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

You must be good if your at teaching standard after only 4 years, and you can teach any style.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tekeall

Well im not teaching a style of such is more like the form of formlessness.
    Considering ive taught myself all these years i have tried to develop a way of learning which can be applied to all things, so really i would be teaching "learning".

Tekeall wrote:
    Well im not teaching a style of such is more like the form of formlessness.
    ".

I have no idea what that means.

How much do you charge.??

This is only my second time teaching, so if your already a good drummer i would recommend professionals, otherwise its 20Euro per hour...

but shar come along and see what you learn ime confident i can teach you something you didnt know.

Tekeall wrote:
    This is only my second time teaching, so if your already a good drummer i would recommend professionals, otherwise its 20Euro per hour...

but shar come along and see what you learn ime confident i can teach you something you didnt know.

:eek: :eek: :eek: €20 p/h I'm in the wrong business. I'm playing over 15yrs , mind you if you are indeed gettin €20 p/h maybe you can teach me a few things:D

Good luck with it.

• Advertisement

Well ive seen ppl ask for more per hour, so i dont know, i am confident in my skills...

Advertisement