Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New NIN single

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

Just back from NIN gig in London. Best. Gig. Ever.

LOADS of old stuff from The Downward Spiral and Broken (good lot from that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

The video for survivalism has been posted up on youtube. Its fairly cool, the song is also after growing on me loads.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiE1d96oe3w

Getting that video now.....its a good track live, fitted in nicely with all the old stuff they played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

don't suppose they played me, i'm not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

since nobodys provided the download links for the videos, here you go

http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/viewtopic.php?t=21181

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

daiixi wrote:
    Saturday, March 10th in London. Can't wait!

I'm going too, cant wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

hallelujah wrote:
    I'm going too, cant wait!

I'd actually love to go see NIN as soon as possible, but i'm actually really decided against going to see this tour, it's only the club tour, no silk screen, no awesome visuals and effects. I want the full NIN experience, so I'll wait for the next tour to come around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah has any1 seen the new dvd the silk screen is amazing i was really curious what the visuals would be like after an all that could have been then I saw the silk screen, not very orginal I saw siga ros use one at oxygen but then when he lifts the mic stand its amazing some of the songs on the dvd I'm undecided on aswell as the end song, any1 know any of the eggs yet?

I got the new DVD but have not had a chance to watch it yet. I woudl go and see them regardless if they have the silk screen or not. Amazing live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Just try mentioning gigs promoted by promoters we're currently not mentioning on this site one more time.

I double-dare you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement