Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulham v Man Utd

• 17-02-2007 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭

I am in London next week and I was thinking of trying to get tickets for this game outside the ground..anyone know what my chances would be like and what I should expect to pay?

Cheers

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Fulham very rarely sell out home games apart from the big fixtures... Their website ticket details are below:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Tickets.aspx

Seems this fixture is sold out. But you could pick up a ticket outside for a bit more than the asking price..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Does nobody bother searching any more?

A quick google for Fulham FC reveals the match is sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

therecklessone , don't be a smart arse, I knew the game was sold out as I checked the Fulham website and I also checked with United. I was talking about buying off a tout.

Thanks Third_Echelon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

dubmick, the game is apparently sold-out and tickets were about £50. Not sure about your chances on the day. Although, I do see people selling tickets outside the ground for the less prestigious games on occasion.

I'll be down like a shot to the club shop in a couple of weeks, for the 'Pool match in May - i expect that'll be sold-out quickly too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Tickets from a tout for a Man United match either home or away normally start at around the 100 sterling mark, as it gets closer to kick off touts reduce the price a bit
    As united will bring a big away crowd to London, demand for spare tickets will be high and so will the prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

you'll always get a ticket if you get there 2 hours before kick off, likely to cost you £100 ish , and if you're a utd supporter expect to get kicked out if you're stupid enough to make yourself obvious as such, all tout tickets will be for fulham seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

andrew1977 wrote:
    As united will bring a big away crowd to London, demand for spare tickets will be high and so will the prices

What ya mean "bring"? They've the biggest support in London...:D

Advertisement