Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Armour advice

Options
  • 17-02-2007 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I would like peoples advice on body armour, I am looking at getting this from chainreaction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I think my action man had that and a pull string that made him make random remarks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Bluefoam wrote:
    I think my action man had that and a pull string that made him make random remarks.

lol, have to give you that one bud. Take it there not that many downhill mountain bikers on this board so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Sorry for taking the piss, try posting the same question on www.epicmtb.com there are plenty of people over there that will be able to answer you properly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

angry_fox wrote:
    I would like peoples advice on body armour, I am looking at getting this from chainreaction

angry_fox, I didn't even know you had a bike :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

661 is usually good quality so you probably won't go wrong with it. Any reason you're choosing the snowboard pressure suit though? Try www.irishdh.com for some more opinions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ash h

661 stuff is good.If your looking for something cheaper though try brand-x chainreactions own make.I use it and find it really good.

Advertisement