Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MVG does a nine darter and looses his game.

• 17-02-2007 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Good match vs Barney, Unlucky for the lad in the end. Still though what a talent he is going to be.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah I just read the report. He averaged 104.5, hit a 9 darter and 14 maximums and lost the match. He is some talent, much better than Lewis. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or9mhJ-EVq8
    he's some prospect alright, can't wait to see him in Purfleet this year (if he qualifies)...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Great link BigCon. I really like the way he throws his darts. Such a great rythm to it. Its frightening to think that he is hitting 104 averages at the age of 17 and he is going to get better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

He may soon be a match for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane190

He is some talent alright, cant wait to see him play in the PDC:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement