Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Touchysubject

• 18-02-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right there is no way to say this without it sounding like a piss take, so here it goes. I am a young fairly healthy male in my early twenties. I have never had any problems meeting women, but once things got to the point where we would engage in sexual contact thats when things go downhill. I am a fully confident guy and its not performance anxiety or anything, you see the problem is when it gets to the point of penetration no matter what amount of foreplay is involved beforehand there is always discomfort on her part. Now my penis isn't super long about 7' but it is the girth that is the problem. I am yet to find a condom that doesn't almost cut it right off. I was just wondering what do people think about reduction or is it even viable, this really is no laughing matter for me and it is really making my life quite difficult.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Women say size doesn't matter, but it is all about girth! ;)

Try a lot of lube and some Durex kingsize or XXL condoms. Can get them on http://www.smartpaddy.ie if you can't find them in chemist. Ask the girls to go on top to control depth etc.

Look, if a girl can fit a baby out of her vagina, then your penis is not likely to cause much bother. Can't be much bigger than some of the freaky vibrators out there :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Try the Magnum XL they are the widest on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I don't think there is such a thing as a reduction in this area. There is a lady who can insert an unlubricated football (think rugby) though so you're not completely out of luck. Relaxation and lubricant is anyones friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Definitely take your time, tonnes of foreplay. And you can get those magnums in boots btw. I know it seems like the worst thing in the world, but take heart, it would be much worse if it was the opposite problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It'll take a while, but if you're going out with her a while, she'll get used to it, after a few weeks. Just take it slow until then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Blisterman wrote:
    It'll take a while, but if you're going out with her a while, she'll get used to it, after a few weeks. Just take it slow until then.

truth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

The v*gina is very elastic. It IS designed to stretch well beyond your girth.

Maybe she is nervous, or you are nervous and it is transmitting to her. As a result she is involuntarily clenching.

In addition to what other posters have said, perhaps you could try not penetrating all the way initially.

The most sensitive part of the vagina, is the first couple of centimetres or so.

Rather than thining of deep penetration think of shallow, just the tip and light rapid movements of an inch or so. In that way she will feel more conmfiartable accepting you if you just concentate on those, let netural lubrication take its course and just let it accept you.

One of the names for teh technique is the thrust of the sparrow. It is like a bird, light, shallow strokes.

Don't be tempted to push hard at any stage, as the resistance lessens then it will move in naturally. If you do, withdraw to a more comfortable position.
    The sensations for you will be very intense as well, though it may mean some effort as you will be holding your hips back.
    Alternatively, use the woman on top position and don't move at all, let her get used to it and control it. In that way she can be more comfortable as she is dictating the pace, depth etc.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I was just wondering what do people think about reduction or is it even viable.

I've said it before, if a baby's head can come out, your schlong can go in.
    I'd bet a months wages it's all down to the fact these women are not relaxed and ready for you.
    Loads more foreplay is required.
    Also, you don't mention how long these relationships last.
    You will find a long term g/f much easier as she will be used to you and will tell you what she want/needs.
    It's all about how relaxed and comfortable she is. Nothing whatsoever to do with your size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Beruthiel wrote:
    I've said it before, if a baby's head can come out, your schlong can go in.

ROFL :D

Get the lady in your life to go on top, that way she can control how deeply you penetrate her. Like everyone else said, LOTS of lube and don't worry, it will happen with time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

do you wanna trade? you can have mine;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement