Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6280 on 3

• 18-02-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭

Ive had my 6280 on 3 for almost a year now and since then i cant remember a single month without having some problem or another.
    There's just one problem i keep having; every now and then i get bombarded by text after text from 3 telling me ive got "1 new voicemail" So i go check my voicemail and nothing. Sometimes ill get these texts from no where for no apparent reason and sometimes ill get them instead of getting the texts other people are sending me.
    Does anyone else (especially 6280 users) have this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

Yes numerous times. Even sent it away to get it fixed as my girlfriend has also done... twice... It is rediculous how incapable they are of fixing a small problem. Needless to say im definitely changing networks once my contract is up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

nick23 wrote:
    Yes numerous times. Even sent it away to get it fixed as my girlfriend has also done... twice... It is rediculous how incapable they are of fixing a small problem. Needless to say im definitely changing networks once my contract is up
    i'm no fan of 3 as people here will tell you but to be fair they send the phones that are to be repaired to a third party. its not 3's fault if the third party can't repair the phone.

having said that, they could just give you a new one since repairs rarely work and imo it'd save a lot of hassle and money if they didn't have to pay people to attempt (and usually fail) to fix the phones. also, as in this case, it'd stop them losing customers

edit: but don't let me deter you from leaving 3. the sooner they change their stupid policies/go out of business the better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

oh boy would i laugh if vimes came back to 3, seriously hates them with a passion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

1huge1 wrote:
    oh boy would i laugh if vimes came back to 3, seriously hates them with a passion
    oh i'm still with them. i don't have the money to buy myself out of the contract at the moment so i'll be with them until my contract runs out in august or until talking to people who can't speak english becomes too annoying to bear (sometime between april 17th and august). whichever comes first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Having being told misinformation when I signed up with Three in CPW (that I could switch my tariff down at any time) and being told that it was 6 months and 12 months later that I could switch down by Three, I basically emailed them a copy of the CPW "contract" (which is nothing of the sort) and basically said, move me down or I'm gone. That contract is so far from being a legal contract, it's not funny.

Advertisement