Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Indoor Championships 'O7..Reminder!

Options
  • 18-02-2007 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

Watch the Irish Indoor Athletics Championships from Belfast's Odyssey Arena today (Sunday) live on RTÉ Two and www.rte.ie/sport from 3.30-4.30pm. The live online stream will be available to users around the world.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Some run by Hession! A very good 800m race. Why did Nolan DNS?

The coverage was embarrassingly bad. Very bad camera work, dreadful sound, and they contrived to miss the start of the 200m while talking about it!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Online stream won't play for me, claims I don't have enough bandwidth even though I'm on a University network which should be fairly decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Slow coach wrote:
    The coverage was embarrassingly bad. Very bad camera work, dreadful sound, and they contrived to miss the start of the 200m while talking about it!!

Thought they'd get to show more events/races in the hour..was disappointed i must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

They covered nothing of the field events and too many interviews, especially with Jerry Kiernan. Con Murphy has a lot to learn about conducting (and ending) interviews. Several times he turned to Kiernan before he dismissed his interviewee.

They mentioned that they're covering the Euro Indoors. Great, I can't wait! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

Quote of the day was surely the Czech guy who won the 60 hurdles when asked what he thought of the event, he said " I love the Guinness".

• Advertisement
Advertisement