Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Mobile?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Any news on Tesco Mobile launch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

flodis79 wrote:
    Any news on Tesco Mobile launch?
    Late September early October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

yes indeed, they basically buy network capacity, and then offer whatever service this wish to customers using that.

It is a joint venture, in that O2 will be managing certain aspects of the business ( possibly subsidy/distribution etc etc, essentially the backend and behind the scenes stuff really )

Tesco will be 089, and Digiweb ( who wont be a virtual operator, but have their own ) will be 088

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

Belfunk wrote:

The Business Post mentioned at the weekend that it's due to launch next month. Not sure how true.
    http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=COMPUTERS+IN+BUSINESS-qqqs=computersinbusiness-qqqid=23328-qqqx=1.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

amby666 wrote:
    The Business Post mentioned at the weekend that it's due to launch next month. Not sure how true.
    http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=COMPUTERS+IN+BUSINESS-qqqs=computersinbusiness-qqqid=23328-qqqx=1.asp

Im 99% sure it that was the original plan but not anymore

• Advertisement

Belfunk wrote:
    Ah didnt realise "Summer" lasts all the way into early Oct...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

flodis79 wrote:
    Ah didnt realise "Summer" lasts all the way into early Oct...

:D , nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I really hope this doesn't leave existing O2 customers with reduced coverage :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

if O2 were not increasing network capacity then it probably would, but i dont think it should be an issue.

So any update as to when tesco mobile will be in full swing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Won't be till late this summer. Some say October.

Won't be till late this summer. Some say October.

So we are looking late 2007. Thanks

Does anyone know how much credit comes with the phone.I was looking in tesco today but could find anywhere that said how much credit is with the phone.I didnt pay close attention as i was in a hurry

drdre wrote:
    Does anyone know how much credit comes with the phone.I was looking in tesco today but could find anywhere that said how much credit is with the phone.I didnt pay close attention as i was in a hurry
    Same as on ordinary o2 phones, ie €70 on new connections.

flodis79 wrote:
    Same as on ordinary o2 phones, ie €70 on new connections.
    Thanks.I was hoping for 120 :D

Advertisement