Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New ROH Champion - Again

• 18-02-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

morihomi24hnlpage.JPG

Takeshi MORISHIMA last night beat Homicide for the ROH world title.
    I don't know what to make of the, especially after Joe cholked Morishima out the previous night.
    Morishima defends against BJ Whitmer next week so unless BJ wins (which would suck) I wont get to see a world title match in Liverpool :mad: as Morishima is defending the ROH title against KENTA in NOAH the night of the second UK show. Morishima will probably hold the title until Danielson returns for ROH's shows in Japan in July.

There's talk that TNA were about to pull Homicide from ROH soon so that explains his short title reign.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Double C wrote:

There's talk that TNA were about to pull Homicide from ROH soon so that explains his short title reign.

It could be a similar deal like it was with Joe whereby TNA didn't want him appearing regularly at ROH.

On the plus side, it might mean that TNA want to do more with Homicide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's a surprising one alright. I've only seen a few matches of Morishima's, but I like him. He reminds me of Terry Gordy in the ring, he even looks like him. I'm looking forward to seeing these two shows, sounds like he had a great match with Joe. Bit of a bitch for the people going to the shows in England, but you're already getting to see Joe's last ROH match for some time, so be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Im disappointed!!!Not because Takeshi is the champ but because Homicide held it only for a short period of time.However it does make sense to make him drop the title if TNA are considering pulling him from ROH.

Like fozzy said though,slighty surprised that he lost to Joe on the previous night and won the title on the next

Takeshi,however is a good wrestler and Im looking forward to seeing his title defences on ROH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm not really surprised that he lost to Joe, just that Homicide lost it so soon. If Morishima holds it for a good length of time, people will be thinking "Joe could beat him". I know Joe probably won't be appearing in ROH for a while, but I'm sure he'll pop up at some stage, and he'll still be looked at as an unstoppable force, sort of the uncrowned world champ if you get me. That would work better for ROH I think, rather than him losing most of his matches on the way out

Advertisement