Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

REQ - FIAT Punto Owners Manual

Options
  • 18-02-2007 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine bought a FIAT Punto recently but the seller didn't have the owners manual to give to her so I had a look on the net to try and see if I can download it anywhere but no joy - any ideas where I can get it for her? It is for a 3 door 01 Fiat Punto. I think that the manual is for all models.

I am looking for somewhere to download it from or even buy one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think I have one from one of my old cars. I'll PM you when I find it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

why dont you buy a new one from a main dealer would only cost around ten euro

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are fiat manuals actually available as parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks guys
    Johncm - I did ask was there anywhere people knew where she could buy one from either.

Colm - cheers let me know if you still have it and are interested in getting rid of it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Failing that a Haynes manual is pretty good. Available from Halfords, eBay, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement