Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Japan in Waterford/KK? Looking for conversation exchange.

• 18-02-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Tried posting this on the WIT board, but no replies... might have more luck here!

Does anyone know of any Japanese students in Waterford or KK?

I'm learning Japanese, been at it for two years, attended some conversation sessions in the Ilac centre in Dublin when I lived there, though my level is still basic. No such sessions in Waterford unfortunately.

I'm just looking for someone to do 30-45 minutes of Japanese conversation with maybe once or twice a week.

In return I could offer the same, although that's of much less value to someone who's living here. Alternatively I could proof-read projects, essays, etc. I spent a few years translating French/Spanish into English and proof-reading documents in English, so I have fairly decent expertise in that area.

If you know of anyone, PM me (do I need to get that set up?), or maybe put me in the direction of someone who could assist. Thanks!

Advertisement