Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Bedroom Furniture

Options
  • 18-02-2007 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I am looking for novelty kids' furniture at the moment. In particular a bed in the shape of a racing car (for a 2 year old boy) and a dressing table (for a 6 year old girl), but don't know where to start looking. I have looked around the usual furniture shops in Dublin, but can't get what I am looking for.

Can anyone recommend a shop or a website (that delivers to Ireland) that supply this kind of furniture? I am living in the midlands, but anywhere would do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I've seen those in smyths toy stores.

www.toys.ie

have you tried argos? i think they used to do them not sure about now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Trinity1 wrote:
    I've seen those in smyths toy stores.

www.toys.ie

have you tried argos? i think they used to do them not sure about now though.

Thanks. I've tried both Smyths and Argos, but wanted to look at a bigger selection. There are only a handful between these 2 shops. If I can't find anywhere else, I will go for what they have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Harvey Norman in Naas have novelty kids furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

The new Habitat collection has a girl's dressing table designed by Sophie Dahl: http://www.habitat.net/uk/main_uk.htm. Imagine it might be expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Thanks for the suggetions. I will have a look and see what they have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement