Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msn

Options
  • 18-02-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

If any of you nice galweigens want to add me then my address is kristinaxxs@hotmail.com it'd be nice to get to know people from there since I'm thinking of moving there :) Plus swap pix etc...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I'll be moving over to Galway as soon as the sale on my flat completes, it's taking bloody ages. I'll add you to my msn, although i'm not on it very much, we may catch each other online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

If any of you nice galweigens want to add me then my address is kristinaxxs@hotmail.com it'd be nice to get to know people from there since I'm thinking of moving there :) Plus swap pix etc...:)

Its probably best not to stick your email address on a public forum - you can always ask for a PM if someone wants to swap email address etc - just safer...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

thinking of moving there

Not to put you off but it never stops raining here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Ever.

Perpetual Precipitation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Sorry love, I'm taken...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP, you're one X too short for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kristinaxxs

Its probably best not to stick your email address on a public forum - you can always ask for a PM if someone wants to swap email address etc - just safer...
    Thanks for the warning but I don't really care who has my e-mail. Spam and viruses are automatically blocked and if someone adds me who p!sses me off or whatever, I can block them so theres no problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'll add you to my msn, although i'm not on it very much, we may catch each other online.
    God, everyone has msn, it must be spreedin like wildfire. Make sure ye don't come out the country I don't want ye infectin me cattle.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

ARGINITE wrote:
    Not to put you off but it never stops raining here :(
    lol that's not true it stops and the sun comes out for 5 seconds then it goes back to winter again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

moldypeach wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ARGINITE
    Not to put you off but it never stops raining here frown.gif

lol that's not true it stops and the sun comes out for 5 seconds then it goes back to winter again smile.gif

Unfortunitly it's never cold enough from snow or a good spell of frost, all it really likes to do here is rain.
    So I would say it is more like a wet spring or autumn all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pics first questions later AMIRITE?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.wesleyjohnston.com/users/ireland/geography/extremities.html
    The wettest place in Ireland is the area of the Maumturk and Partry mountains of counties Mayo and Galway, which receive annually over 2400 mm of rain.

Advertisement