Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet explore problem

Options
  • 18-02-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,
    Today i encountered a problem with my internet. I cannot seem to get to any website on internet explore/mozilla/opera. all i get up is a message saying the page canot be displayed and

"This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section."

I can access the net via Kazza lites web browser which is part of the music downloading software but it is sso slow and not very practical as it does not allow cookies and they cannot be enabled and even if they were i wouldnt want to use this as a browser. just wondering if anyone out there can help. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Sounds like there is a DNS issue:

Are the two BT DNS servers

Is another try see if these DNS servers work for you.

Advertisement