Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house

Options
  • 18-02-2007 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Question?
    How do you know you have found the right house, I've being searching for the past year and i think i have found the house now but how can you make a decision when people standing over you watchig everything you do waiting to see what decision you make so in the end you feel pressurised in to making a decision there an then????

Plus how do you know that when you move in you will be happy an feel at home??

I think i'm just scared of meking a big financial step?

Comments

honey#1 wrote:
    Question?
    How do you know you have found the right house, I've being searching for the past year and i think i have found the house now but how can you make a decision when people standing over you watchig everything you do waiting to see what decision you make so in the end you feel pressurised in to making a decision there an then????

Plus how do you know that when you move in you will be happy an feel at home??

I think i'm just scared of meking a big financial step?

It is pretty terrifying taking that step but I imagine every first time buyer goes through it. I had a particularly stressful bidding situation when I bought my home but you know what? I'm so glad I did.
    As for how to know if you'll be happy, well you can't. But that applies to anything you do in life!
    Don't ever feel pressurised into making a decision there and then. Buying a home is a big, big thing to do but, regardless of what people on this board may tell you, it is NOT life and death. :)

Advertisement