Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have the clap

• 19-02-2007 1:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Noticed a few symptoms and looked it up on the net and I'm now sure I have Gonorrhoea, can anyone tell me what is the quickest and easiest way to get my hands on the single dose anti-biotics to get rid of this?

I know where I get this and I'm not sleeping with anyone now nor have I since, so infecting others isnt an issue. I'll get fully tested etc afterwards, but right now I just want rid of this so I want the medication ASAP with no fuss and if possible a bit of discretion.

Where can I go for this? Do I have to go through a GP and all that lark? I'd rather not if possible, I know what I have and I know what I need to cure it so it'd be great if I could just pick it up somewhere.... is this possible?

[No need for the lecture, it wont be happening again]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement