Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circumsized Query?

• 19-02-2007 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Im 16 y/o and I was circumsized as a baby. The problem is im sorta insecure (Tho I have gotten sexualy active with a gir, not sex tho) about the size of my penis (6 inches best) and Im wondering would getting circumsized reduce the size of my penis? It also isnt too wide so Im nervous about the condom not fitting..:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I doubt if affects length (other than the thickness of the skin when flacid). At 6 inches you are perfectly normal.

Buy some condoms and see how they fit. Different sizes are available.

Women seem to like the shape and texture of a circumsized penis. Or talking about them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

False_God wrote:
    Im 16 y/o and I was circumsized as a baby. The problem is im sorta insecure (Tho I have gotten sexualy active with a gir, not sex tho) about the size of my penis (6 inches best) and Im wondering would getting circumsized reduce the size of my penis? It also isnt too wide so Im nervous about the condom not fitting..:o

Would taking your coat off make you shorter?

take it from me, No. ;)

6 inches - totally normal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 POLO9N

dude at 16 don't you have other stuff to worry about other than birds...
    stop wonkering and start working hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 POLO9N

dude at 16 don't you have other stuff to worry about other than birds...
    stop wondering and get ur heads down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Dude...6 is the Western European male average...

...now add to the fact that something like 70% of women can't climax via penetration.

Chill. You're very normal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

...now add to the fact that something like 70% of women can't climax via penetration.

They're so demanding :rolleyes:

Advertisement