Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico customer service, a good story for a change.

Options
  • 19-02-2007 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

My home phone line is back working again this week after 2 months of being faulty, its a long story of delay after delay, being told it was fixed when it wasnt and my fault reports being rejected by eircom, but the real reason for this thread (nobody needs me to tell them that eircom are woeful) Is that the whole time this was going on, Perlico customer service has been fantastic!
    every time I called (I tried to limit myself to 2 times a week) somebody answered straight away, they would give me an update on what was supposed to be happening, and if there was no update on the system they would tell me that they would call me back and to my amazement they did! every time without fail. If they had gotten a report from eircom that it was fixed which was wrong they would chase them up and get back to me and when my fault report was rejected they sorted it out, they were always polite and it was a pleasure to deal with them. Also when I asked about having to pay my bill for a service I wasnt able to use, there was none of the usual "not our problem, blah contract blah" they said they couldnt stop the bill being generated, but to contact them when I got the bill and my account would be credited.
    There are alot of threads here giving out about sh1tty customer service, Im glad that I can report that there are some companies out there that do give a fcuk about their customers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

There broadband support is excellent as well. I have dealt with them a few times for other people and they rock :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I've been thinking of switching to Perlico. Sounds very positive.

ambrose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Tread carefully o little innocents, for I can relate many and varied tales of woe concerning Perlico and "customer service". Not until I see evidence that the entire staff from the CEO down, has been sacked and replaced by angels would I ever have dealings with them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

here here i agree their customer service is ****e not helpful at all i left them and have gone back to eircom who are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Perlico is a nightmare to deal with.

They dont return calls and some of their staff on Faults have a bit of an "attitidude problem"

Oh never ever ever again would I deal with Perlico. They are crooks.

Remember the voice of 1 disgruntled customer carries 10 times more than 1 satisfied customer.

Have decided to go back to eircom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Perli-crap

I spent 6 miserable months with Perlico last year - switched primarily to make a saving over Eircom, but it proved to be more expensive.

I opted for Broadband Lite and all was fine month 1 and 2, then Perlico started charging excess hours to the maximum level, I contested it, was told my bill was online but could never seem to get onto it. Last August I actually switched the modem off for a month and received a maximum bill in respect of August Broadband. I decided to leave Perlico for BT at the end of October.

But it does not end there - Perlico has continued to send me monthly bills and get this......they have managed to ascertain that I am exceeding the Perlico Lite allocated hours on a monthly basis for the past 4 months since terminating my account with them - surely that calls into question the integrity of their billing.

Advertisement