Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What old game would you to see get a next gen remake

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You could do a good job of Paper Boy on the Wii.

Use the Wiimote as handlebars and flick the nunchuck to toss a news paper.... hmmm... that might be awkward without some sort of basket attachment at the front of the Wiimote.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Timans wrote:
    Metal gear Solid on ps1.

Ye mean This?
    Lets see... A proper 2d but hyper fast Sonic game (based on the classic levels from 1-3 and Sonic & Knuckles) would be nice in comparison to the 3d outings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

You could do a good job of Paper Boy on the Wii.

but until then try this

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was a Thunderforce V on the PS1 and Saturn but it wasn't all that great. Thunderforce VI was in development for the dreamcast and quite near completion but was cancelled due to Tecnosoft shutting down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Mojito

Zillah wrote:
    Both of these have new versions out. Supreme Commander was just released and was made by the same guys who made TA. I don't remember the name of the OpFlash remake but its either out or out soon.

I'd love to see a remade Planescape Torment.

Operation Flashpoint 2 is due out in 2008/2009 but Armed Assault is Bohemia Interactive's unofficial sequel. Codemasters are working on the offical sequel.

read all about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flashpoint_2

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

TmB wrote:
    Turrican, Creatures 1+2

yes yes yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

humanji wrote:
    Damn, I'd love to see a new Syndicate. Loved the original, and Syndicate Wars was pretty good, although not as good as the first one.

I'd also love to see Speedball being remade. They were going to make a new one, but cance;;ed it :(
    Yeah Syndicate was great. The co-op on Syndicate Wars was classic actually, me and my mate used to spend hours robbing banks etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

remakes eh...
    Maybe
    Carrier Aces on the snes
    Kick off 2 on the amiga
    Knight games on the C64
    Wings on the Amiga
    Microprose Soccer On the c64
    AVP 1 on the PC

Oh and that Aliens Arcade game with the big guns ..remake it for the WII :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Daddio wrote:
    Yeah Syndicate was great. The co-op on Syndicate Wars was classic actually, me and my mate used to spend hours robbing banks etc. :D

Pooslice ftw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Final Fantasy 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Love to see TauCeti or Academy remade from their Spectrum roots.
    Also like to see more from the Elite and Mercenary stables, awesome stuff.
    I'd like to see Stunt Race FX on my DS along with Nights and Burning Rangers too, the DS should handle it.
    Tokyo Bus Guide would be nice to see on the 360 or Wii, maybe stick Dublin in a bonus city! You are the driver if the 33 to Skerries!!!!

Advertisement