Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Practical Shooting Association.

Options
  • 19-02-2007 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello All,
    I’ve recently moved here from the UK and would like to ask, what’s the situation with practical pistol here in Ireland? I’ve done some homework and the Irish Practical Shooting Association seems to be the one to join. Can anyone tell me when is their next meeting and where?
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

It,s alive and well I am glad to say.Albiet in the early days:D

www.ipsc-ireland.org for further info

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Garv . I have sent you a PM with some contact information. Welcome to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 premier1

if i want to get some time to practise or get some taste for practial shooting whare can i go to do this or do i have to do a course first and how mutch dose this cost :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Before you do any IPSC shooting you have to complete a safety course, accuracy test & then you are put through a course of fire under the strict supervision of a qualified RO. If you pass this (with safety being the main criteria) then you're issued a competition licence. You are then free to compete.

Please check the news page on the IPSA website http://www.ipsc-ireland.org/
    I completed my competition licence course last year & I find IPSC shooting to be the most demanding style of shooting you can do. regards,
    Pat.

Advertisement