Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballycotton 10

• 19-02-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Best of Luck to anyone running this years Ballycotton 10. I ran it in 2004, thought it was a fantastic event.

Haven't had a chance to run it since. Tried entering this year but I wasn't one of the first 2,500 envelopes opened.:(
    If you know of someone who entered but for some reason cannot run, will you drop me a PM please?:o

P.S. I'm aiming to run it in about 75 minutes so there is no question of me ending up on any of the prize lists.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

I'll be there, with a large contingent from Athenry AC
    It really is something special

Due to a lack of winter training, I won't be troubling the Tshirt hander-outers...

I'll be happy enough to go under 70.

Alan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I've entered this race. It'll be my first time doing it. I'll be very happy if I can get home under 75 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Patto

Patto wrote:
    If you know of someone who entered but for some reason cannot run, will you drop me a PM please?:o

Anyone:(

Advertisement