Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botanic Living. Any expericences

• 19-02-2007 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has bought a shed/chalet/building from botanic living. They're advertising heavily at the moment in both the papers and on TV. I'm currently looking at building a garage and I'm considering purchasing one of these buildings.

Thus far i've not been to see a real building, hoping to see one next weekend, however i'm wondering if anyone has any opinions/experiences with them that they'd like to share.

cheers.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tomthevet

Hi JohnBoy

Looked at this myself a while back. Found them to be flimsy in nature. Eventually went with a guy in cork from golden pages - alan bailey - very good work - very solid building. All custom designed.

Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

I'm using one as an office.
    Only disadvantage is heat losses, although roof and floor are insulated, it doesn't hold the heat.
    I found them easy to deal with, came when they said they would etc.
    AFAIK it's a Russian product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Big

Tom the vet: I am very interested in your comments re Botanic Living. We have been looking at building a small wooden garage for some time now. We would be very interested to learn more re Alan Bailey. Have you got a contact number for him or can you tell me what he operates under/ location.

Many thanks,

Big
    tomthevet wrote: »
    Hi JohnBoy

Looked at this myself a while back. Found them to be flimsy in nature. Eventually went with a guy in cork from golden pages - alan bailey - very good work - very solid building. All custom designed.

Tom

Advertisement