Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who you would recomend for Black ink work.

Options
  • 19-02-2007 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I decided to get another sleeve - just wondering who you would recommend for some mauri/tribal work? (basically I'm lookin' for the best tribal guy out there :))

Thanks in advance,

Robert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

My votes goes to the italians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Hey man,

Yup - they do some fine work! Any other guys who would be worth checking out?

Cheers,

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yup im getting my side piece done by them, finishing it this week. theyre very good, just not the best with times, i usually have to wait around for an hour cos they get alot of walk ins...

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

I'll also have to vote for the italians Rob, Marco in there done my leg all Mauri style (check the picture thread, it's a very recent post) and I am very happy with it.

Hey Sean,

It's been a while...How's things?

Think I'll mosey on into Miguel's place and see what the story is. I'm itching for some more ink.

Later,

Rob.

PS - I left that band btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Yeah pity that never worked out man. Good luck with then new ink, don't forget to post it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I've seen some great Tribal/black and grey work from Philie in Celestial Ring in the Green. Saw his portfolio on the wall while getting inked by Jani.

.truth

I've seen some great Tribal/black and grey work from Philie in Celestial Ring in the Green.

Hey,

Are you talking about "Phil"? (Rocker guy right?)

if so, I went to Art college with him many moons ago. I've not seen his work for a long time. Nice bloke btw.

Cheers,

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Italians?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Defo art tattoo.

they're pretty good.

They are the italians, yeah?
    Or am I confused again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah i think its art tattoo, the shops above cafe erie in temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭the demon

check out northside ink, its by appointment only, lovely blackwork, not dear either, e-mail inkslinger@oceanfree.net

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Demon,
    Dont mean to sound bad here but how many times are you going to promote your shop.
    Ive already pointed you in the direction of the thread for tattooist recommendations but yet every post you`ve posted so far is about "Checking out Northside Ink"

Surely one post in the Tattooist/Piercers thread is enough for everyone to get the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Hellrazer wrote:
    Demon,
    Dont mean to sound bad here but how many times are you going to promote your shop.
    Ive already pointed you in the direction of the thread for tattooist recommendations but yet every post you`ve posted so far is about "Checking out Northside Ink"

Surely one post in the Tattooist/Piercers thread is enough for everyone to get the message.

It is getting a bit spammy at this stage.

ah its only a new shop man , just gettin the word out, you would do the same, but i know what youre gettin at man, point taken!

ah its only a new shop man , just gettin the word out, you would do the same, but i know what youre gettin at man, point taken!

Cheers for all your help guys,

B.

Advertisement