Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.technikdirekt.de/

Options
  • 19-02-2007 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

What issues will I find if I buy from http://www.technikdirekt.de/

I presume they don't use the 3 pin plug ? Is it the same voltage ? what else do I need to know ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I can't imagine you will have many issues. I've used them recently (got a 37" 1080p tv) and had nothing but good experiences. Delivery was efficient and reasonably quick. The first tv had a couple of faults, nothing major, a stuck pixel and some banding, but when I said it to them (a phone call that took less than 2 minutes - no fecking about there) they immediately offered a replacement and arranged to have the old set collected as the new one was delivered. Turnaround time for that was 3 working days :eek:

The power cable was a standard pc kettle lead so i just threw their one in a box and used a spare i had myself. If yours comes with an integrated power lead don't cut off the plug and fit a new one as this may invalidate your warranty. Just use an adaptor (a fiver in any decent electronics shop).

Possible issues with the tv could be that it doesn't have the correct tuner for here which would be an issue if you plan on using a terrestrial source. I think what you need to look for is pal-i compliance (i'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong).

Hope this helps, and if it's any use, I'd use them again in a heartbeat and have no problems reccomending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Thats great news, Thanks !!

The tuner isn't a huge issue as it's years since I have used terrestrial signal.

Advertisement