Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Jobs!!!!

Options
  • 19-02-2007 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I work in City Limits in Oranmore and we are just at the end of a huge expansion project. This includes bars, restaurants and activities such as Go Karting, Climbing Wall, Air Park etc. This is going to be a high energy atmosphere to work in so we are looking for energetic outgoing people who like working in a fast paced, exciting, interactive enviroment.

At the moment City Limits is a great place to work, it's great craic and i want to keep it this way so if you are looking to change jobs for someting more challenging and fun let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Cool, I'll let my brother know, he's looking for work at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Hold on, you're looking for energetic outgoing people who like working in a fast paced, exciting, interactive enviroment on a dorky INTERNET FORUM? ROFFLE! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've taken a few minutes out of my hectic lifestyle to pm op. Could use a bit of extra cash. Well, gotta go back to the lunar landing simulator now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Ozita wrote:
    so we are looking for energetic outgoing people who like working in a fast paced, exciting, interactive enviroment.
    So, what are your feelings on people who start the day with a slug of tequila? Putting the "fun" back into functional alcoholic has never been easier! :D On a related note why are there a load of hairy students rolling around town shouting on a Monday? Is it rag week or something again?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

So, what are your feelings on people who start the day with a slug of tequila? Putting the "fun" back into functional alcoholic has never been easier! :D On a related note why are there a load of hairy students rolling around town shouting on a Monday? Is it rag week or something again?

Yes it's rag week, how dare you be so blind to the week that's in it. I'm off to Domnick street to get my early bottle of B :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

JohnCleary wrote:
    Hold on, you're looking for energetic outgoing people who like working in a fast paced, exciting, interactive enviroment on a dorky INTERNET FORUM? ROFFLE! :D

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

JohnCleary wrote:
    Yes it's rag week, how dare you be so blind to the week that's in it. I'm off to Domnick street to get my early bottle of B :)

So that explains the idiot wandering through traffic yesterday at 6 o'clock, obviously drunk and "hilariously" knocking on womens car windows and narrowly avoiding getting knocked down. Ah rag week, it's all about the charity really though, honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

and the guy that came into the bank covered in foam yesterday?!:rolleyes: :D

Advertisement