Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X17 - "Bad Blood" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 19-02-2007 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

- WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN "BAD BLOOD" -

Episode Title: "Bad Blood"
    Airdate: February 19th 2007

TV.com Summary:
    Michael and Sara request Henry Pope's help to retrieve the information that will topple The Company.

Mahone pins down an escapee. Sucre discovers a new threat while hitchhiking to reunite with Maricruz. T-Bag brings the Hollander family to his home.

Next Episode: 2X18 - "
    Wash
    " - February 26th 2007

What did you think of "Bad Blood"? 26 votes

0%
    19%
    Mossy Monk10000maniacsweederim...LOSTkaizersoze123 5 votes
    34%
    DaveCreamy GoodnessBeruthielVillainmatrimStephen Pbig_moeAgamemnonGran Hermano 9 votes
    23%
    jArgHABacchusWaltonspokerwidowgustavoRedisle 6 votes
    19%
    Cactus Colmanti452Scraggstvnutznetopia 5 votes
    3%
    L31mr0d 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what a freaking great episode.

sure you don't find out what was contained on the usb key that was in the safe deposit box but this episode has some of the finest writing and acting i have ever seen in a show.

the scenes with bagwell looking back on his life with his father - especially the part where he's looking into the bedroom and sees the past - were excellently shot and extremely well written. seeing bagwell sitting in the car crying his eyes out was so sad as well.

it was also good to see how sucré was getting on, i'm glad he has met up with marie cruz.

what sara did to kellerman was genius although a little predictable (well i thought anyways).

loved the way michael knocked kim down, he was deserving of that and also linc laying into him was fairly comical with mike shouting for linc to get in the car.

this episode may of lack the full blown action of the last couple of episodes but for where it lacked this action it sure made up for it in moving scenes.

9/10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

Great episode.. though tbag was gonna kill them for a split second.

Found it strange that mr kim knew pope when he pulled up. Wonder what kellerman will do now that he's on his own. Suprised he didnt kill mr kim while he had the chance.

Be interesting to see whats on the usb key.... roll on next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

loved it

thought it was not nice to leave Kellerman like that. should be interesting to see whats on the usb key and poor T-Bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

Yeah, loved the bit where Michael ran over Mr. Kim. Pity Linc didn't finish him off.
    At the end I half-expected that Pope double-crossed them over the memory stick and kept it for himself and gave them a blank one or something.
    I knew T-Bag wouldn't kill the kids and their mom. I kind of felt sorry for him when he was crying at the side of the road like that.
    C-Note showed how much he loved his daughter, very well played out, I felt sorry for him too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭quigo

I guess the recording is of the Prez talking to Steadman about the Lincoln conspiracy or maybe its something completely different....

I guess that Kellerman is going to go after the Prez, I don't think that she is even signed up for the season, a face 2 face chat would have been interesting :D

I wonder what "Agent Brad" is up to, doubt we have seen the last of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

didnt like this ep at all ...thought the bit where c note got on the train was very fake ..mahone coulod have told him to get off ..

plus ...wansnt he told to kill them all

idk i just didnt like this episode

#Elites wrote:
    Maan that bit when Linc kicked your man..:D

good epp...new your man was going to turn himself in....wonder how he will get to Michael.

I can answer that for you:He's going to post a message on this forum:
    http://europeangoldfinch.net/home.htm

Scofield said to Sucre (I think) in an earlier episode "If you get in trouble, use europeangoldfinch.net to contact me" (They showed a clip of it at the start of this ep).
    C-Note overheard him so he is going to post a message on there and set him up for Mahone.

The messages posted on there have hidden messages to do with future episodes I believe.

It's registered to Twentieth Century Fox:http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=http%3A%2F%2Feuropeangoldfinch&tld=net

You can't post messages on there and the usernames are really the escapees (FISH 40 is Michael).

I should get out more, I know.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

thanks for that site lurkin, that's my day in work sorted, just noticed this on there, wonder if it's anything to do with the next ep.
    Off topic -- I got several great pictures of a momma Cardinal and her baby that landed on my feeder early this morning. The momma was absolutely breathtaking – and her baby a real treat for my dog Oodles and I. Will try and post the pictures a little later on this afternoon when my son gets home – he knows how to work the camera and computer better than I (which is not surprising!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Don't we already know what's on the usb key? A phone conversation between Steadman and someone after he 'died'?

Anyway, good episode for Michael et al. Thought the bit where he said he had told Pope that he would turn himself in was really pointless - it was this overly dramatic scene that resolved itself in about 3 seconds. Other than that their storyline was decent enough, it's just dragging a bit these days I find.

T-Bag - where is this going in fairness?? Ok, the scenes were well shot and well acted as Cremo said above, but in terms of storyline, please end the T-Bag storyline now. Watched a couple of season 1 episodes yesterday - have to say the characters and the show as a whole were much better and more exciting (imo).

C-Note - At last he's going to do something that might be noteworthy. He hasn't had a good episode in so long, probably since he got his wife and daughter back, so hopefully this capturing Scofield storyline is good, or that Mahone swiftly kills him.

Sucre - A huge round of applause please for the return of Maricruz!!! She's hotter than Holly Valance, that's right I said it.

Basically an ok episode I thought, I'm just not the biggest fan of season 2, I want to see how it all ends and that's about it at this stage. If they make a third season, I can't see myself watching it, unless all the cliffhangers are incredible, in which case i'll probably have to :)

SumGuy wrote:
    Don't we already know what's on the usb key? A phone conversation between Steadman and someone after he 'died'?

Yeah, I think Michael's dad told them that before he died.
    SumGuy wrote:
    Anyway, good episode for Michael et al. Thought the bit where he said he had told Pope that he would turn himself in was really pointless - it was this overly dramatic scene that resolved itself in about 3 seconds.

True. They were just trying to show that Michael is a man of principle and Pope is a a good guy (we knew that already).
    SumGuy wrote:
    T-Bag - where is this going in fairness?? Ok, the scenes were well shot and well acted as Cremo said above, but in terms of storyline, please end the T-Bag storyline now.
    I've a feeling he'll be around for season 3.
    SumGuy wrote:
    C-Note - At last he's going to do something that might be noteworthy. He hasn't had a good episode in so long, probably since he got his wife and daughter back, so hopefully this capturing Scofield storyline is good, or that Mahone swiftly kills him.

Mahone won't kill him because he has a daughter and he has a son himself.
    SumGuy wrote:
    Sucre - A huge round of applause please for the return of Maricruz!!! She's hotter than Holly Valance, that's right I said it.

No she isn't.

• Advertisement

SumGuy wrote:
    A huge round of applause please for the return of Maricruz!!! She's hotter than Holly Valance

you are correct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Wow.. teddy stole the show in this one, i actually felt sorry for the poor bastard. There is some decency left in that ravaged and warped soul of his.
    I actually thought for a second that there was nothing on the usb key, that pope had it deleted or something.. guess we won't find out till next week.

Poor ol Sucre has had a torrid time since breaking out. Wife in the can, daughter not doing so great, i feel sorry for him, cos he ain't such a bad guy. I wonder how the writers will work his angle on getting Mike for yer man. And how Mike will escape from that one too..

Also it truly is a great thing to see Maricruz back in frame.. damn she is looking very hot, but my heart is torn between her and Sarah this season... Sarah is just looking so damn nice with that shortish wild hairstyle she has. I guess a fella would have to make a compromise and just make the best of both worlds.. ;)

I wonder how the writers will work his angle on getting Mike for yer man. And how Mike will escape from that one too..

You obviously didn't read the entire thread if you are asking that question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

It's a Justin Timberlake song on that USB key, Sarah starts beatboxing along with it, Linc does The Robot in the background and Mike does the lyrics.

The End.

z0mg spoiler! :O

if only that happened

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Just wanna ask a possible dumb question.... I must not have been paying atention to what happened to C-Note after the robbery in the diner but how did he & the daughter end up on a plane to Minnesota??

plane to Minnesota? wtf did i miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Remember wheh he arrived in the snobby hospital and they wouldn't see his daughter because he was homeless?? He had arrived there on a plane from wherever he was last week because Mahone had been told he's arriving on a plane with his daughter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Great episode. The T-bag stuff was really good even if it does detract from the main storyline. Wonder where they are going to go with him now.
    As said also, C-Note finally given a bit of direction and finally did the right thing. From the start I'v been thinking he's such a tool for dragging his wife and sick daughter into a manhunt. Good to see he did something to help them instead of himself for a change. Wonder will Mahone kill him later when he delivers Michael.
    Btw, this was posted up on that greenfinch site...
    Fish 04/08
    C: Bag has the money. Sorry to hear about your
    daughter. Good luck.

C-Finch69
    04/07
    Fish: My daughter's sick. I need help.
    Any word on the money? --C.

So, he is using the site to get michael.

Nice to see the Pope again. It was a bit of coincidence though that a retired prison warden was a member of the same cigar club as a congress man (or whatever high powered position Sara's dad had). How much does a prison warden make these days?
    That aside, the story was moved along nicely. I think ditching Kellerman was a bad idea. I'm pretty sure he was on their side at this point and now they've pissed him off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Great episode, nice to see Maricruz and Pope back.

I really enjoyed seeing that smug git Kim get run down by Michael and hammered by Linc. Pity Kellerman didn't pop a cap in his ass to finish the job. Sarah locking the car door to leave Kellerman behind was a nice touch, completely in keeping with her behaviour in recent episodes.

Maricruz looked smokin' hot, well worth breaking out of prison for. Hope she sticks around for a few more episodes.

Did anyone else notice that Sucre and Maricruz met in Zihuatanejo airport? Zihuatanejo (sp?) was the Mexican seaside town Andy Dufresne escaped to at the end of the Shawshank Redemption. Nice little nod to another great prison drama.

• Advertisement

agamemnon wrote:
    Did anyone else notice that Sucre and Maricruz met in Zihuatanejo airport? Zihuatanejo (sp?) was the Mexican seaside town Andy Dufresne escaped to at the end of the Shawshank Redemption. Nice little nod to another great prison drama.

Nice bit of trivia agamemnon, you are even more of a sad case than me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Cheers lukin! :) I hope the reference means that there will be a happy ending for Sucre and Maricruz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Great episode. Can't wait till I get back into the swing of Prison Break because Heroes has kinda taken over my tv watching.

I'll prolly watch a few in one go.

Advertisement