Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone..chances are slim i know..

Options
  • 19-02-2007 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Right so..i may sound mad:D and chances are slim. But while in San Sans in santry yesterday (around 5pm) the phone slipped out of my pocket and onto the seat, but by time i got back someone had already taken it and has turned it off. Its a k800i and chances are the person who found it lives in the area. Its been blocked, but 300 odd images on it and the strap's metal part is rusted away. So just on the off chance you/someone you know found it or knows someone sellin it..let me know. Also got the last number dialled from it after it was taken and in process of getting info..so we shall see;)

Who knows..might end up in Santry station....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

any joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Unfortunatly not tbh. Thanks for asking though. It is long gone at this stage...but sure il give the station one last check during the week and thats it. Ah well:(

Advertisement