Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Hairdressers on Boards?

• 19-02-2007 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I really wanna do something new with my hair. I am willing to take a risk as long as it remains long enough to tie back if needs be.

Every time I go out with my mates people ask us are we sisters, because we all look so alike. I really want to break away from the herd and try something brand new.

Can anyone suggest a style or cut or even a colour that they think might suit me?
    You can see some pictures of me on my bebo link.

Thanks a Million! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

If you pay me, I'll cut your hair into such a style that you'll certainly stand out amongst your friends.

Available after 6pm Monday - Friday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Go to a funky hair dresser like House of Colour and just ask them to do something unusual and cool. They'll sort you out. They've a few branches in Dublin city centre

Lil Kitten wrote:
    Go to a funky hair dresser like House of Colour and just ask them to do something unusual and cool. They'll sort you out. They've a few branches in Dublin city centre
    Yeah, but I'll do it at a fraction of the price..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

rb_ie wrote:
    If you pay me, I'll cut your hair into such a style that you'll certainly stand out amongst your friends.

Available after 6pm Monday - Friday :D

:p I might just take ya up on that offer.

A few years back I gave the hairdresser to go ahead and just do something cool, and I ended up with a glorified mullet. I didn't get my hair cut for over a year after that... it actually took that long to grow back!

I really am up for something cool, but would like to have a few ideas before I let the hairdressers loose with the scissors.

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    :p I might just take ya up on that offer.

Do you like Ms.Spears' new look by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

This is all a ploy to get Bebo hits isn't it? :P

I feel the same way all the time about my hair the most radical thing i did with it was after 4 year's of having a sleek short cut was to grow it long and it worked becuz the last 6 month's everyone has drastically chopped their lock's and it doesnt suit everyone

I love your hair the way it is, straighten it more if you want a change or get some radical highlight's but i wouldn't do anything to the length its pretty!

OK, so I think I have similar-ish colouring to Lindsey Lohan (although that's gonna be pretty difficult to tell from my pictures as I am generally false tanned in them) BUT, I was wondering, do you think I could get away with her hair colour.

I know she has gone from red- to blonde- to brunette, so I will attach a picture of the shades I'm on about.

I am thinking a colour change, with a subtle style, not losing too much length, might be the makeover I need.
    2165_2037_Lohan-Lindsay-02-400-lo.jpg

or

3590_4483_Lohan-Lindsay-15-4x.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Lil Kitten wrote:

I tried that a while ago, but didn't end up with anything different. I think the girl was too nervous to try anythign different even though I told her "Look, do what you want, even if I don't like it it'll still grow back". Then again I'm a guy with shortish hair so there's not that much that can be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i think the light colour might suit you, for a change, only ever seen your hair dark.

• Advertisement

Ok, I think I have Found my New Hairstyle - What do you think?

1998-js21.jpg

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    OK, so I think I have similar-ish colouring to Lindsey Lohan (although that's gonna be pretty difficult to tell from my pictures as I am generally false tanned in them) BUT, I was wondering, do you think I could get away with her hair colour.

I know she has gone from red- to blonde- to brunette, so I will attach a picture of the shades I'm on about.

I am thinking a colour change, with a subtle style, not losing too much length, might be the makeover I need.
    2165_2037_Lohan-Lindsay-02-400-lo.jpg

or

3590_4483_Lohan-Lindsay-15-4x.jpg
    Man I use to love old curvy lindsay.Are those pics recent?She does not seem too much of a mess now?

Advertisement