Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was i banned from the Property Forum?

Options
  • 19-02-2007 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

I was just wondering why I was banned from the 'Accommodation and Property' section of this site? I am new here, i just signed up yesterday. Was there something wrong with my post?

The Moderator 'Victor' branded me as a 'Resurrected Spammer' and seems to have blocked me out of that section. I have no idea what 'Resurrected Spammer' means and yesterday was the first time I used www.boards.ie

Maybe somebody can look into this for me or explain it to me? I look forward to your response.

Regards, Jane

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm not sure where he got that impression. Have you been in contact with him? Perhaps you could send him a PM and plead your case. He might have further rationale to back up his decision beyond the resources available to me.

Advertisement