Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Portfolio

• 19-02-2007 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering if you guys and girls have started your portfolio yet.

And if you have what % do you think you are finished.

I myself have absolutely nothing done and I'm starting to get worried. I don't know where to begin! Help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Follow the exam paper you got for the project. I have no electrical stuff done, and iam back from hols the deadline day, I hope ill be ok.

I have about 80% of the folder done.

Is it ok to draw plans using ms paint?
    It looks really neat but is it allowed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

AFAIK the actual working drawings have to be drawn to scale, therefore rendering MS paint useless. I'd say it would be sufficiant for the "ideas" section of the folder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I'm gonna do all mine tomorrow, even buying the folder

BOLLOCKS, project packed up without being wired. :(
    I only came back from hols yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mushroom

If it makes any of you feel better, I've made 80% of my actual project after the deadline.. :P
    Also, my folder is a bit on the non-existant side.. Trying to do it now, it's a bit gammy.

Electrics are some pain in the arse too, there's friggin wires all over the place! And don't get me started on "finishing", me and filing are non-compatable, like two people who are non-compatable.

Let's not forget, we're working for 25% of ONE subject in the ENTIRE Leaving Cert. :D

• Advertisement

its not 25% its 30 is it not? or more?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cullenman

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

cullenman wrote: »

Haha not much use to him now since he done his leavin in 07.

Advertisement