Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vinne Jones

• 19-02-2007 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Do you think there tryin to pitch some angle to have vinne jones square off against stone cole at wm23. Jones looked like he was cutting a promo and bad mouthed stone cold. Do you guys think this is a runner?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wouldn't be surprised if he got involved in some way, but definitely not a match. Austin nearly died the night before his last match, and he wasn't fit to be wrestling then, so I don't think 4 years will have changed much as far as him having another match are concerned. Vinnie was involved with Austin back on one of the British ppv's years and years ago, I think he ended up punching the Big Bossman and drinkin with Austin

So I'd imagine that it was either a once off appearance as they were in LA, or there'll be something along the lines of a beer drinking contest between the two at WM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jelmister

i was watching nowayout and was thinking the same thing myself who knows as any thing can happen i would like to see stone cold back kickin as; and running amuck for he was one of the best in the wreslin and would living things up again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

From the Wrestling Observer No Way Out coverage:

"They interviewed Vinnie Jones, an English former soccer player who co-stars in the movie, who is going to be a heel feuding with Austin on screen and in WWE. He did a heel promo here."

So obviously he will be doing some kind of match with Stone Cold at Mania. Obviously the match will not be good, but the build up could be great! Maybe Lawrie Sanchez or John Fashanau could do a run in! Or what about a Wimbledon Stable?!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Stonecold for ref at the McMahon Trump match.
    Vinnie Jones comes in at the end to interfere (after Austin has delivered the stunner to all involved (Including a mistimed one to Trump) and Jones gets stunned out of his boots).
    Prove me wrong in 38 days.

Advertisement