Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom 105.2 Listener Advisory Board

Options
  • 19-02-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Hi

Your opinions about the music and programs we play are important to us Phantom 105.2! That's why we're offering you a chance to be a part of the Phantom Listener Advisory Board. Your insights will play a key part as we plan our music and programming for the coming days and months ahead.

To join, please take our short questionaire. Click here to sign up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Brian all focus groups are are fundamentally flawed. This will not give you accurate feedback on Phantom listenership if will give you accurate feedback on those few people who take the survey and that group is are A-typical because most people do not take part in focus groups.

I'm begging you Brian, reconsider this. There are better was of communicating with the audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

It makes us feel like we're making a difference, but we're not really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Don't worry Ger...Phantom's next 5 year marketing plan is NOT based around the results of this survey.

I really don't want to come off as some kind of criticism monster. I only worry because I care and I care a lot about Phantom.

I do honestly believe surveys are an inaccurate way of gathering data. I also find the thought of a small group holding sway over what does and does not get played on the station utterly terrifying. Surely the the text lines are a more accurate indicator of the tastes of the listenership?

I apologise. I am over reacting to nothing again. I'll sign up to this myself and try to keep my mouth shut in future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement