Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Help!! Please ASAP!!

Options
  • 19-02-2007 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey can anyone help my wireless has gone wierd, actually im not sure if its my wireless or what. I'm only able to connect to some websites I can't get into gmail or bbc.co.uk or sign into google talk or msn. It just wont let me suddenly because I have been using these for months help!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Try resetting the modem. As if your starting from scratch again. Make sure you note your settings first or you will lose important login info. Dont know much about wireless as I don't have it though - sorry, but good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

it could quite possibly be your dns. i know mine is gone tonight and im having to use ip addresses to view sites (inc. boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Ok so is there anything I can do to fix it? I'm on BT broadband.

Some Norton thing came up saying internet explorer had changed since last time it was used so maybe something got blocked?

Strangely the same thing has happened on the desktop too?

Agghh so annoying I need to do a report now!!

Thanks for any help!

Advertisement