Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook Email Sending Problem

Options
  • 19-02-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anybody help me I have just changed to Perlico Broadband using a wireless modem - my problem is I can not send emails in my outlook I am still using my email address with eircom.net. Perlico's instructions have said to change my outgoing server (SMPT) to smptperlicobb.com to leave the Incoming server (POP3) at the same (mail2.eircom.net) I am able to recieve emails- I really need some help with this guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I presume you mean smtp.perlicobb.com and not smptperlicobb.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PatriciaC

Sorry, I had a slip on the keyboard - that is supposed to be smtp.perlicobb.com I'm not sure if I have the dot before perlicobb.com if it is as simple as that it will be great i will check later as I'm at not at home at the minute.

Thanks for answering

Advertisement