Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unregistered/Anonymous posting available

Options
  • 20-02-2007 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

Unregistered/Anonymous posting is now available for the long term Illness Forum.

Due to the sensitive nature of some discussions in this forum, some users are uncomfortable participating using their Boards Nick. To open up the discussion and participation to more users, we have enabled anonymous posting in the forum also. If you log out you can post a new thread or reply to an existing thread essentially posting as a guest, unregistered or anonymous.

The posts are pre-moderated, they will not appear immediately, a moderator will have to approve the post before it will appear. The reason for pre moderation is due to spammers and spambots using these anonymous post accounts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nice one.
    I know of a couple of people who were a bit hesitant about posting here using their boards nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I will sticky this and am removing the pre-moderated option for the moment.

If the anon posting option is abused or spammed, I will change it back to pre-moderated.

V.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Pre-moderation for anonymous posting reinstated.

Shane

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement