Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Free Hugs Campaign!

Options
  • 20-02-2007 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Most of you will not know of the Free Hugs Campaign but it does what the title says. This weekend (23rd to the 25th) I'll be around and about Galway city with a nice big sign with "Free Hugs" on it, if you wish to join me feel free! For more info go to http://www.free-hugs.com or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Hugs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Most of you will not know of the Free Hugs Campaign but it does what the title says. This weekend (23rd to the 25th) I'll be around and about Galway city with a nice big sign with "Free Hugs" on it, if you wish to join me feel free! For more info go to http://www.free-hugs.com or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Hugs
    I'll be in the South of France hugging Wine Glasses.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

not to bad! Here's a hug just for you (and your wine glass!) {{{{{u}}}}

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Did I miss the priced hugs campaign?

No offence father but that's the kind of sh!te that sickens my hole.

Galway would be such a nice city if it wasn't for all the goddam hippehs...

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

awww sounds as if someone needs a hug!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

25436M~Elf-Hug-Posters.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Did I miss the priced hugs campaign?

No offence father but that's the kind of sh!te that sickens my hole.

Galway would be such a nice city if it wasn't for all the goddam hippehs...

Agreed,what a crock of sh1te!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You pair of miserable bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As Syxpak so eloquently put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

No w I'm no psychologist.. but it seems like there is some repressed childhood fears coming to light here.

Was it because of that solitary old aunt.. who wore far too much make-up and smelled deceptively of Corned Beef? You'd see her about twice or three times a year, and she would grab you and squeeze you, much like the python kills it's prey. And that thick musky tang of stale pee would fill your nostrils and no matter how much you scrubbed, you'd still smell it for a week after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 miabella

:D anybody hear Ray D'arcy show on monday when Will was giving out free hugs?..apparently it releases oxytocin or something that makes you feel happy! Best of luck to Mr.Hugger Guy.It's a cute idea..are ye raising money for charity of something??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

miabella wrote:
    :D anybody hear Ray D'arcy show on monday when Will was giving out free hugs?..apparently it releases oxytocin or something that makes you feel happy! Best of luck to Mr.Hugger Guy.It's a cute idea..are ye raising money for charity of something??

How can you raise money with *free* hugs?

It just sounds like the usual "look at me, look at me" hippeh rubbish. Seems like the perfect outlet for an artistic soul sadly held back by a complete lack of talent at anything. Learn to paint or something, or at the very least come up with an original idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Down with this sort of thing. It's on the same weekend as the friends of ted festival and as everyone knows hugs are a sin according to the chruch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

not to bad! Here's a hug just for you (and your wine glass!) {{{{{u}}}}
    Actually, that does feel good.:cool: could be the wine though.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 miabella

How can you raise money with *free* hugs?

Lol...lmfao now. so true. i didn't even see that one coming..lol :D:) ..Plus i love the sarcasm in *FREE* legend!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Hugs make me do sex wee's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

It just sounds like the usual "look at me, look at me" hippeh rubbish. Seems like the perfect outlet for an artistic soul sadly held back by a complete lack of talent at anything. Learn to paint or something, or at the very least come up with an original idea...

QFT

Advertisement