Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can I not post in the Web Hosting forum?

Options
  • 20-02-2007 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have never posted in te web hosting forum but I have a query. Is this board still operational? Is it possible for me to start a new thread?

Thanks,
    Kaz.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hi Kazbah,

I believe the board was closed sometime ago. It was a decision made by the administrators.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Thank you, is there somewhere else appropriate to ask a webhosting question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You could try Webmaster & Flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Bear in mind that the Webmaster/Flash board may not take on a thread concerning webhosting so remember to read the charter of the forum before starting up a topic there. The Hosting board was closed down due to many problems - mainly in-fighting between hosting resellers afair. Hence hosting queries are generally not allowed on the Webmaster forum. Although I haven't read the charter there in a while..

Advertisement