Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Way of keeping track of your books?

Options
  • 20-02-2007 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

I remember someone mentioning a site here a while ago where you can keep track of your books by entering the details online. I can't find it using google search either for the site itself or for the mention of it here on boards. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Could be 'Library Thing'?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

www.bibliophil.org --its free

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

not trying to be smart but you could just write them on a piece of paper as you finish them?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Of course I could but I want something snazzy and web-based as I'm a snazzy and web-based guy.

Thanks ashyle, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

John wrote:
    Of course I could but I want something snazzy and web-based as I'm a snazzy and web-based guy.

Thanks ashyle, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Registered, putting books up on it now.
    Bit annoying though trying to remember all the books I've read, esp. when they were read.

Advertisement